Design Consultant APPLY NOW
We are seeking an Interior Design Associate to join our team! You will help design and furnish the interiors of residential and commercial spaces.
Dutchmans is a growing Boutique Furniture and Interior Design company. As a casual living store we offer design services, home furnishings, accessories and a wide range of gifts. Customer service is a priority and keeping the store stocked with merchandise is key. There are 5 stores and each has a motivated team that works together in achieving monthly goals.
- Be able to listen to the clients needs
- Formulate interior designs that are aesthetically pleasing and conductive to the client
- Calculate the specifications and cost of a room
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Prepare mood board and samples for client presentation
- Occasionally assisting the store team with processing new inventory, entering orders in our POS system and supporting the store manager in daily tasks.
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Degree in design may be helpful
- Familiarity with floor-planning
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required at least 1 year of retail or customer service experience
Work Location: Cornelius with occasional light travel for In-Home Consultations
Work Remotely: No
Schedule: Must be available on weekends, Sundays are a must, some holidays and be able to work 8 hour day shifts.
Salary: Starting $17.00/hour depending on experience
Paid Training: Yes
Benefits: Yes. After a grace period. We offer dental, vision and retirement. Must be full-time.
Additional Compensation: Goal and performance driven bonuses and store discounts after 3 month grace period.
|||19441 Old Jetton Rd, cornelius N.C. 28031|||Cornelius||||||Pa5i.g.FzwNt7T6_|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||17|||||||||true