Interior Design Associate APPLY NOW
We are seeking an Interior Design Associate to join our team! You will help design and furnish the interiors of residential and commercial spaces.
Dutchmans is a growing Boutique Furniture and Interior Design company. As a casual living store we offer design services, home furnishings, accessories and a wide range of gifts. Customer service is a priority and keeping the store stocked with merchandise is key. There are 5 stores and each has a motivated team that works together in achieving monthly goals.
- Be able to listen to the clients needs
- Formulate interior designs that are aesthetically pleasing and conductive to the client
- Calculate the specifications and cost of a room
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Prepare mood board and samples for client presentation
- Occasionally assisting the store team with processing new inventory, entering orders in our POS system and supporting the store manager in daily tasks.
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Degree in design may be helpful
- Familiarity with floor-planning
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required at least 1 year of retail or customer service experience
Work Location: One central location with occasional light travel for In-Home Consultations
Work Remotely: No
Schedule: Must be available on weekends, some holidays and be able to work 8 hour day shifts.
Paid Training: Yes
Benefits: Yes. After a grace period. We offer dental, vision and retirement. Must be full-time.
Additional Compensation: Goal and performance driven bonuses and store discounts after 3 month grace period.2022-05-23|||342 Main Street, highlands, N.C. 28741|||Highlands||||||aE--Vj9NAilucTH~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||25|||true